Cookies and cache are stored in your computer to make browsing the internet easier each time you access your favorite pages. Sometimes though, they can become corrupt and cause issues. If a page is giving you a strange error or not working properly, deleting the cookies and cache will usually fix this issue. Here are easy to follow steps to solve these issues:
- Open Chrome then click the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner, this is the Menu button.
- Hover your mouse over History and then move to the menu to the left and click History there.
- Click "Clear Browsing Data" button.
- Change the drop down menu to "Beginning of Time".
- Only check "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" and "Cached images and files".
- Click "Clear Browsing Data".
After this, it will show a spinning circle to notify you it is working on the request. This sometimes can take a minute or two, especially if it's never been done and the computer is a couple years old. After it finishes, the box will disappear to let you know it is complete. You can then close out the settings tab. This should fix any issues you had with the browser. If you're still experiencing problems, give us a call and we'll be more than happy to help you.