Allow or don't allow cookies
You can enable or disable cookies saved by websites.
- On your computer, open Google Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Menu .
- Click Settings Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- Use the "Cookies" section to change your settings:
- To block all cookies, click Block sites from setting any data. When you use this setting, most sites that require you to sign in won't work.
- To allow only first-party cookies and block all third-party cookies, check Block third-party cookies and site data. This setting means that site data cannot be written and read, even if you've added a site to the exceptions list and have chosen to allow its cookies.
- To allow both first-party and third-party cookies, click Allow local data to be set.
Check that your settings were saved
If you go to a site and a cookie is blocked, in the address bar you'll see a blocked cookie icon .